CLIF Bar - White Chocolate Macadamia Nut (Box of 12)
Exploding with roasted macadamia nuts and scrumptious white chocolate chunks.
• Made with Organic Rolled Oats
• Source of Protein and Fibre
• Vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to the normal release of energy
Why eat CLIF Bar?
Active individuals and athletes have high energy demands. With a mix of carbohydrates, protein and fibre, CLIF Bars supply working muscles with the energy they need for extended periods of activity. Thanks to their portability and great taste, CLIF Bars are a source of energy for athletes and active people who respect their bodies and the world around them.
What is CLIF Bar?
CLIF Bar is the original energy bar made with wholesome ingredients that deliver energy. CLIF Bars have whole ingredients you can see and taste, such as rolled oats, fruits and nuts. Each bar contains B6 and B12 which contribute to the normal release of energy for use in the body. The bars are also a source of protein and fibre.
When should you eat CLIF Bars?
For best results, CLIF Bars should be eaten about one to three hours before exercise along with water to prevent hunger and supply energy to working muscles. During prolonged, lower intensity exercise such as hiking or bike touring, CLIF Bars can be eaten during activity to help satiate hunger and meet carbohydrate demands. CLIF Bars can also be eaten as a snack between meals or during a long, busy day to help sustain energy.
- Whole ingredients you can see and taste, such as organic rolled oats, organic oat fibre and organic dates
- Source of protein & fibre
- Vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to the normal release of energy
- No hydrogenated oils or high fructose corn syrup
- Caddie contains 12 bars
- Suitable for Vegetarians: YES
- Suitable for Vegans: YES
- Commuter: Yes
- Touring: Yes
- Camping: Yes
- Road: Yes
- MTB: Yes